Posted on Nov 2, 2022 by aap3
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Moorgate, London as an Document Controller.
The role will be an initial 3-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work on controls for a global company.
- Facilitate the submission of all documents through ASITE to respective parties
- Ensure adherence to established operating procedures during document submissions
- Scupulously evaluate all documents to enable information control
- Ensure that the EDMS and Naming Protocols are up to date and issued
- Liaising with Team, Client, Design Team and Subcontractors
- Assist with the set up of the EDMS Portal at start of Project (BID Stage onwards)
- Liase with and support the wider Information Control Team in the project
- Issue invitations to project and revoke as required
- Create and Manage workflows for project
- Create and manage Matrix transmittals for project
- Mange tender containers on ASITE
- Manage security groups for the project
- Produce action reports and issue to Skanska, Design and Subcontractor Teams as required
- Assist with formation of O & Ms
- Ensure that only the latest approved versions of documentation is being used on project for installation
- Audit all information on ASITE
Key skills & qualifications
- Significant experience of Project Document Control Role (Minimum of 3+ years)
- At least at Administrator level in use of ASITE
- Good Communication Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Significant experience of working with a multi faceted team
- Design Management Process awareness
What we're looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £22.41 per hour (inside IR35)