Senior Software Engineer #JR005392
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Acxiom
Acxiom Austin, TX Senior Software Engineer (#JR005392)
Define and delegate complex code plan. Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software to enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in commercial, end-user applications and internal tools that improve efficiencies that supporting our diverse industry segments and clients. Using current programming language and technologies, contribute to application architecture, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications. Provide oversight and review of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Work with product manager to maximize the components ROI. Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Master degree in Computer Science or a related field with 2 year experience or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 5 years experience required.
- Academic training, technical skills or experience must include some exposure to:
- 3 years production Java development.
- 3 years of Web API (Application Programming Interface), two or more of the following, REST, RESTful or SOAP.
- 2 years experience with Swager/RAML
- 2 years experience with HTTP protocol
- 2 years Experience with Hadoop and its ecosystem - one of the following: Hive, Pig, Spark, Flume, Zookeeper
- 2 years Version control experience: SVN or git
- Experience with Content Management Systems