Junior Electrical Design Engineer Utilities-CAD/GIS
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Are you a Junior Electrical designer looking for an integral role within a well-known Utilities / Telecoms company offering a clear route to progress and superb training?
On offer is the chance to work within a blue chip company well known for their excellent benefits package and continuous industry training.
This is the opportunity to work for a major market leading company within the Utilities sector, who work alongside several major blue chip clients throughout the UK. You will play a key role within the design and development team.
This role would suit a Telecoms/Electrical Designer looking for a long term permanent career position.
- Working on the design of site developments which includes ducting chambers, cable layouts and more
- To prepare detailed designs using CAD and GIS software packages
- Further progression and training available
- Educated to HNC/D or NVQ level 3/4 in an engineering related discipline.
- You will have previous experience reading Architectural Drawings / Electrical Schematics
- Previous experience of AutoCad, GIS, or any other CAD packages will be considered advantageous
Close date 29/1/19
Design Engineer, Fibre, Utilities, Cad, GIS, Leicester, midlands