Part Time Administrator
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Venatu Consulting Ltd
ROLE: Part Time Administrator (Commercial)
LOCATION: East Kilbride, Scotland
HOURS: 16 - 25 hours per week Monday - Friday. Flexible on days and times worked.
SALARY: C£24,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
We are looking for a DepotAdministrator to support the Depot Manager and a team of technicians in all administrative duties in a busy depot
This role will suit someone with previous automotive industry experience ideally in a HGV / Commercial fleet environment or similar.
Overview: The Depot Administrator will provide a high standard of customer service, supporting a busy Depot with all administrative procedures working as part of the team to maintain, build employee and customer relations to ensure that the workshop operation achieves all set financial and cultural objectives/targets.
The Role of Depot Administrator
- To provide quality customer service through face to face, phone and general administration support
- To listen to customer requirements and deal with enquiries politely and professionally.
- To deal with and resolve where possible customer queries when necessary bring to the attention of the Workshop Controller / Depot Manager
- To deal with customer's bookings
- To comply with Health, Safety & Environmental standards and have a good understanding of all Company Safe Systems of Work
- To raise jobcards and service sheets
- Update database with all employee personnel information relating to sickness and holidays and provide all customer documentation in a timely manner.
- Place orders on system as needed and liaise with supplier's chase invoices and keep accruals to a minimum.
- Process employee attendance record cards and calculate hours worked each week from the employee time cards and submit information to payroll
- Maintain vehicle files regularly.
- Maintain petty cash float and submit for approval.
- Manage and comply with the company archive rules.
- Ensure all vehicle Accident Report Forms are completed correctly and submitted.
- Input daily productivity hours.
- Undertakes necessary training to become multi skilled
The Person (Depot Administrator)
- Will have strong administrative skills
- Experience within a busy transport depot or vehicle maintenance workshop or motor dealership
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and develop skills to progress career
If this position is of interest and you would like to find out more then please apply attaching your CV.
keywords: Workshop Administrator / Depot Administrator / Fleet Administrator/ Service Administrator/ Transport Administrator
Ideal Personnel and Recruitment Solutions
i2i Recruitment Consultancy
Find-A-Job (East Anglia) Ltd.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
The One Group
Accountancy Recruitment Wales Limited