Posted on Jan 28, 2019 by CV Consulting Ltd
Engineering Manager (West Africa)
Salary £ 60 - 65K
You're Profile - ENGINEERING MANAGER - Ports, Terminals and Jetties
As the Engineering Manager, you will have:
- A Higher education and formal qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Formal qualifications in trade related disciplines such as diesel engines, pneumatic/hydraulic system applications.
- Knowledge of computerized TPM and PM systems.
- Knowledge of cargo handling equipment and rolling stock.
- A good knowledge of industry H&S standards and regulations
- Ability to think laterally
- A good command of the English language
- Experience in management of teams successfully
- Computer literate in Micro Soft, Access and Power Point.
The Role - ENGINEERING MANAGER - Ports, Terminals and Jetties
As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the engineering team and control maintenance activity involving cargo handling equipment, bobcats, JCB's, Forklifts, vehicles and auxiliary equipment. You will be expected to:
- Reevaluate the PM program on an ongoing basis providing continuous improvements.
- Monitor, supervise and provide input and guidance on corrective maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain records of breakdowns providing regular reports
- Spares and stock Management
- Personal and Team Health and Safety
- Adhere to and improve on Environmental safety
- Man management, setting, evaluating and monitoring KPI's and provide formal training to improve the skills of the team.
In return you will be part of an extremely successful organization with a fantastic culture.
The company are committed to developing their people in the areas where they excel with succession planning in place which will support the growth of the business.
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Thorncroft Search & Selection
Silver Birch Resourcing