Contact Centre Team Manager
Posted on Jan 28, 2019 by HRC Recruitment.
Would you like to work directly for a leading Edinburgh employer?
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager?
Do you come from a strong Customer Service background?
Do you love people management and coaching individuals to achieve their best?
The ideal candidate would be a strong people manager, who ideally comes from a regulated background managing a team of service focused advisors. You will thoroughly enjoy working closely with a team, coaching and motivating individuals using differing styles, in order to improve the tangible end results. You will be the type of person who takes pride in your team and who loves contributing to the success of the company.
Are you who we're looking for?
- Previous experience working as a Team Manager within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and professional approach
- Ability to work closely alongside team members, coaching and motivating them
- Absence and performance management experience
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Ability to analyse workload, prioritise and allocate accordingly in order to ensure key team targets are met
What does the day to day look like?
- Motivate team and support the delivery of key operational objectives
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- A hands on manager who can support the development of the team
- Take responsibility for lending decisions in line with specified Risk policy
- Monitoring team and individual performance
- Ensure training and coaching methods delivered in line with company procedures
To apply for the above position please forward your CV to Cheryl Stobo using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.