Water Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 28, 2019 by FMCV
Our client is a leading provider of water systems around the country, and they are seeking a Water Service Engineer to join their expanding technical workforce in the Watford area of Hertfordshire.
Reporting into the Field Service Manager, the Water Service Engineer will be responsible for performing maintenance on a wide range of water coolers, and plumbed in taps and POU systems in Watford and the surrounding areas. You will need to have a plumbing qualification, and excellent customer service skills, as you will be the face of the company when visiting customers at their premises to perform planned preventative maintenance on their equipment.
- Installing equipment to the manufacturer's specification
- Changing water filters on a range of taps, POU systems, and water coolers
- Performing planned preventative maintenance on equipment such as descaling
- Performing reactive maintenance on non-operational equipment
- Training customers on the correct operating procedures after installation
- Repairing equipment on customer sites
- Carrying out regular maintenance on hydration equipment in the field
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technical bulletins and training
- A qualification in plumbing is essential for this role
- Experience in a similar multi-discipline field-based service role
- Proven experience of problem-solving on plumbing systems
- Experience of plumbing, electrics, heating, vending, or white goods (desirable but not essential)
- Unvented/G3 qualification (also desirable but not essential)
- Excellent customer-facing skills, and able to interact positively with customers at all times
In return the business will offer full training on their range of products, and a generous base salary of up to £25,000, plus a company vehicle, bonuses & incentives, overtime, pension, uniform, and 28 days holiday.
If you have a plumbing qualification and live in the Watford area, we'd love to hear from you, so please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.