Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Posted on Jan 28, 2019 by Proactive Personnel
Excellent opportunity for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join a sizeable, established manufacturer at their friendly and down to earth site in Wolverhampton. This role will suit Engineers with a good grounding in electrical fault finding on machinery who are looking to get an opportunity as a Maintenance Engineer or for an established Engineer looking to step back from high pressure manufacturing roles.
- 6 - 2 / 2 - 10 rotating
You will be working with other engineers on shift to cover servicing and breakdowns on generally straight forward machinery along side other engineers on shift. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company in the area that looks after its people.
- Electrical fault finding and repair of machinery to include cutting and material handling equipment
- Effective electrical fault finding on single and 3 phase equipment
- Assist with mechanical work to include replacing bearing and belts as required to assist fitters
- Ensure that machine down time is kept down through effective planned maintenance as well as swift resolution to breakdowns
- Recognised engineering qualification NVQ or C&G equivalent level 2 essential
- Ideally qualified with 17th Edition
- Proven Electrical maintenance of production machinery and good level electrical fault finding ability on inverters and Drives
Favourable working hours, excellent employment benefits and opportunity to join an established and secure business.
Our client is looking to interview candidates as they become available so if you are an electrically skilled Maintenance Engineer APPLY TODAY!
Kingston Barnes Ltd
Technique Selection Ltd