Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 28, 2019 by Anonymous
We are working with a multi award winning house builder who are looking for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the West Midlands.
Building high quality homes, this developer offers excellent opportunities to develop yourself professionally and invests time in the progression of their employees.
As the Intermediate Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for 3-4 sites in the West Midlands area with the aid of a very talented commercial team.
You will have previous experience within housing as well as strong communication and organisational skills. Applications from Assistant Quantity Surveyors looking to make the step up will be very welcome.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
* Work closely with and report to the Quantity Surveyor
* Be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects
* Be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts
* Be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Quantity Surveyor
You will need to have:
* Previous experience working for a house builder
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience with proven track record
* Great communication skills and willingness to learn
* Excellent numeracy and financial management skills
* Must hold a full driving licence
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a progressive and innovative company during an exciting time within the business.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role by sending your CV or call Leonard on (phone number removed) for more information