Electrical Project Engineer
Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Anonymous
ERM offers experienced candidates' excellent opportunities to join our multinational construction and project management client on a series of exciting new pharmaceutical semiconductor and datacentre projects in Ireland and Europe.
Preferred applicants will already have several years practical relevant experience serving on large scale process construction project environments.
Prior experience of working on critical schedule, multidisciplinary capital projects preferred however commercial/ industrial and construction contracting environment experience also considered
Third Level Degree- Electrical, Engineering or Time served Electrical trades
-Datacentres, Biopharma, Semiconductor
* Minimum 4-8 years' Electrical Contracting / Construction Projects experience.
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team;
* Excellent IT Skills essential;
* Excellent communication and organisation skills essential; and Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
* 4- 8 Years Project Engineering experience
* Electrical Engineering or Trades experience preferred.
* Electrical, Construction, Process engineering and/or validation experience
* Proven track record in leading a technical team of engineers from construction through sustaining operations and technical projects
* Proficiency in MS Office and CAD applications required
* Experience of MS Project, Primavera or Excel Planning software preferred
Excellent Salary and benefits available