Receptionist / Bar experience? Sales openings in Bristol
Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Eagle Organisation Ltd
Our client based in the heart of Bristol is an ever growing outsource customer service, sales and promotions company, representing some of the biggest household brands in the UK.
We are on the lookout for new Sales people with backgrounds like receptionist and bar work to join our amazing team of brand ambassadors immediately! You do not need previous field sales experience as our client already have amazing professionals in place ready to coach and develop you towards driving an explosive career in the sales and customer service industry!
What they are looking for:
- Individuals with a great attitude, ambition and natural flare within a customer environment.
- Be passionate and confident to deliver the extra factor in face-to-face interaction and outstanding customer service.
- Use dynamic, vibrant and enthusiastic methods to build rapports with customers- providing a personal tailored experience.
- Work alongside our current team to implement sales and branding strategies.
- Be competitive and ambitious to pursue further career advancement.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Immediate availability
What they provide for successful candidates:
- Full training and on-going mentoring.
- Travel opportunities.
- Uncapped, performance related commission based earnings meaning, the harder you work, the more you earn!
- Career progression and business development.
- Fun, friendly and flourishing working environment where everyone helps each other to become a success.
Sought after business development opportunities available for the more ambitious people out there that would like to fast track their career!
You may have previously worked in the following areas - Bar Person, Barman, Event Co-ordinator, Food and Beverage, Kitchen Porter, commis chef, sous chef, Food Service Assistant, Front of House Supervisor, Waiter, Housekeeper, Cook, Waitress, Receptionist, Hospitality Manager or any other role within the catering and hospitality industry.
If you think you have all the ingredients our client is looking for.. Hit the 'apply' button and attach your CV along with your full contact details. Our client aims to contact successful applicants within 1-3 working days via telephone so please provide the most up to date and efficient contact details so our client can get in touch regarding your application.
Please note that this is a self employed opportunity which puts you in full control of your career and earning potential.
The recruitment team look forward to hearing from you soon!