Senior Cloud Architect - Fujitsu.
Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Fujitsu.
Asnieres-sur-Seine, Paris Area
At Fujitsu we see cloud as the transformational bedrock of our managed services, underpinning business and social innovation.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Cloud Architect who will define the technical strategy and the journey to modernize infrastructure.
In this role you will be in direct touch with customer executives, as the Cloud Architect is able to drive an assessment of the customer situation and define the best strategy for a cloud migration.
It means mastering public cloud architectures and best practices, automation, migration strategies and associated tools.
The Cloud Architect is also capable of assessing maturity and readiness of customers in developing and supporting cloud native applications in an industrialized way, to define best practices to implement around cloud management and governance, as well as enterprise management tools and processes to support applications.
• You will assist and lead in the pre-sales / bid process for opportunities;
• You will be involved in the qualification and bid process for new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process;
• You will assess current situation and define a strategy (target, journey, means, business case);
• You will explain and will describe bests practices and processes to be able to support cloud applications;
• You will participate to deliverables for customer projects (presentations, HLD, LLD, proposal);
• You will be responsible for the production of high level design documents and other technical project related artefacts;
• You will be in charge of the estimations around the costs of customer solutions;
• You will act as a delivery architect and will make technical follow-up of sold solutions;
• You will leverage hands-on customer experience and proof-points to educate and engage the broader community of prospects, customers, partners and coworkers;
What we offer
When you join our team we offer you an attractive salary and secondary benefits, including a variable bonus scheme.
You will get the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, with flexible working times, great social benefits and lots of training possibilities and the opportunity to build your career internationally.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services.
Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries.
We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.1 trillion yen (US $39 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2018.
For more information, please see .
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure.
In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 28,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers.
We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security.
For more information, please visit
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Did you know?
• Fujitsu is the world's fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
• Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
• Fujitsu has been positioned as a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services in Europe.
• FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive time since 2012.
• Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
• Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
At Fujitsu we empower human difference and want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
You possess an extensive IT Consulting experience as a technical specialist in enterprise customer-facing roles or within a leading consulting company or systems integrator.
You have a good knowledge of traditional virtualization architectures and operations management including Enterprise Management tools.
You are familiar with Cloud migration projects or Datacenter.
As a person you are a strong leader who is able to communicate at C-level and influence technical and executive audiences.
On top of that, you have excellent French and English language skills.
Do you fit this profile? Then you are the ideal candidate and we would love for you to apply!