Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Wellington Management Company, LLP
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Corporate Services has a position opening for a Receptionist. The ideal candidate is a highly service-oriented professional with a positive attitude.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming telephone calls
- Receive and direct guests, ensuring security protocols are followed
- Communicate with internal clients regarding guests etc.
- Maintain clean, neat, comfortable, and safe Reception area
- Answer firm's Facility Maintenance Lines: log and direct requests to appropriate vendors, ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Remain abreast of new workers, departing workers, and office relocations
- Assist with building life safety and business continuity measures
- Manage temporary access badges
- Issue and log property removal passes and taxi vouchers
- Assist with invoice processing
- Assist with training of temporary and new Reception team members
- Business professional attire at all times
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Dependability and flexibility with a strong service orientation; Receptionists are typically scheduled for nine (9) hour working shifts with one hour for lunch; overtime may be required. Schedules may cover the hours between 7 am-6 pm
- Pleasant and professional interpersonal demeanor
- Prior experience in a professional services environment
- A positive, team-oriented, can-do mentality
- Excellent professional judgment, maturity, and discretion
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and a comfort and willingness to learn new technologies to gain efficiencies
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
- Outstanding detail orientation
- Excellent problem solving ability
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at .