Head of Operations
Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Exciting Head of Operations - Wakefield, Up to £60k plus car or allowance
Your new company
A growing construction and mechanical company based in two locations within Yorkshire are looking to recruit a Head of Operations to work within the built environment team.
Your new role
They are looking to recruit a strategic operationally focused leader to join the team as a Head of Operations on a permanent basis.
The team currently has over 35 home based technicians and almost 200 people working within this business unit.
The role will involve:
- Understanding the delivery model and looking at how improvements could be made
- Looking at different ways to deliver the service
- Setting targets across the team
- Working alongside the fleet and finance teams - providing strong financial management
- Analysis of the operational model
- Helping to transition to one single site
- Logistically manage a team that operate UK wide.
- Keeping morale across the team
What you'll need to succeed
You must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team focus
- Proven track record in the delivery of operational strategy, including disruptive and modern techniques
- Resource deployment across sites
- Working towards budgets and introduce relevant processes and efficiencies.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of £60,000 plus a company car or car allowance
25 Days holiday
Free Parking on site
Flexibility to work out of Wakefield or Sheffield
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.