Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by The One Group
Role: Project Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus excellent benefits
Our privately owned global research client are seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager to improve the efficiency's and enhance its capacity and to lead multiple high profile projects.
* Ensuring projects are met with completion dates and ensure the processes are running effectively along with keep costs down and a high standard of quality.
* Managing multiple high profile technical projects, providing requirements/tasks to the team, giving clear visibility to management.
* Facilitation of tasks to meet objectives.
* Support continuous improvement of the project management framework.
* Maintaining existing relationships internally and being the customer facing point of contact as and when required.
* Provide operational support to department, including monitoring of business metrics.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate previous experience/knowledge in project management and be able to give examples of where you have involved continuous improvement. Have strong leadership skills and the ability to take ownership with minimum support/supervision. Experience building relationships would be essential and have strong communication skills of all levels. Project Management experience within an engineering/manufacturing facility would be an advantage along with holding a PRINCE2 or APM qualification.
Candidates who have experience working with Aerospace/Defence/Automotive/FMCG will be considered.
Should you be interested in the above role please follow the link below.