Junior Design Engineer Sheet Metal Design
Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Junior Design Engineer (Sheet Metal Design)
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£18,000 - £22,000 + Healthcare + Pension + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you looking to join an industry leading company that offers technical development and career progression where you will design a wide range of products?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company that heavily invest in their employees where you will be trained up within their industry and you will design a variety of products.
This is an industry leading company that design, manufacture and supply a range of diverse products into a niche industry. They have grown in headcount and turnover and over recent years they have moved into a new facility with brand new machinery.
This would suit someone ideally with previous Sheet Metal design experience who is looking for a technically challenging and varied role.
- Using CAD packages to manipulate existing CAD templates and also designing new products to be manufactured by the company
- Reporting into the Drawing Office Manager
- Training provided on the company product range and specific CAD package training if necessary
- Previous Sheet Metal design experience highly desirable
- Strong CAD skills - Any CAD package transferable but AutoCAD desirable
- Looking for a rewarding role within a highly regarded and successful company
Junior Design Engineer, Graduate Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Design, Product Design, Product Design Engineer, CAD, CAD Design, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire, Stone, Cheadle, Caverswall, Blythe Bridge
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone