Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 27, 2019 by Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
I am now working with a leading, manufacturing company based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire who due to expansion and pending new PPM system are now seeking to recruit a new Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. This position will be based on a rotating shift pattern, and you will be working within a Multi-skilled, maintenance team. To apply for this position you ideally will be flexible on working hours.
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client operate within a state of the art, new manufacturing facility which currently employees circa 150 staff. The main reason for these recruitment requirements is down to expansion of the business due to an increase in product demand worldwide. This new position is a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will be a Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer working on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday. This position will be based in Sheffield and travel will not be required. The business is currently going through a strong period of growth due to an increase in product demand.
- Mechanical & Electrical repairs to PLC controlled machinery.
- Mechanical & electrical installations for all new plant equipment including upgrades.
- Preventative maintenance and PPM implementation.
- Lead Continuous Improvement activities, recommending and implementing change.
- Analysis of downtime and developing solutions to improve production.
To apply for the position of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you can be either Mechanical or Electrical biased and living within a commutable distance to Sheffield.
- Qualified within Engineering.
- Mechanical or Electrical Biased.
- Experienced within Manufacturing or FMCG Environments.
- Run or been involved in Machinery Upgrades projects.
- Driven and Self Motivated.
Salary for this position will be £25,000 - £35,000.