Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by Anonymous
£16,000 - £19,000 DOE + Bonuses
Full Time Permanent
* Do you want to work for a reputable and thriving business who are taking their industry by storm?
* Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional service and enjoy working within a busy team environment?
* Would you like the opportunity to work towards industry recognised qualifications and develop your skills?
Eileen Richards Recruitment is working with one of our highly successful and innovative clients based in Leicestershire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join their proactive and results focused team, to help support with day to day administrative tasks and tenancy viewings.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Front line telephone answering and distribution of calls.
* Handling enquiries, arranging viewings and managing diary bookings.
* Email management, dealing with general enquiries from landlords and tenants.
* Drawing up tenancy agreements, registering deposits and the renewals of tenancy agreements.
* Assisting with lettings, showing tenants around properties and conducting any follow ups.
* Monitor, execute and update daily tasks including worksheets, inspections, notices, file reviews and any other relevant Organiser prompts.
* Prepare, distribute and manage tenancy application paperwork through to completion.
* Liaising with relevant third parties to ensure all applicants are satisfactorily referenced prior to any tenancies being entered in to.
* Ensuring legislation is adhered to at all times and all tenancies/ properties are compliant (including monitoring and implementing legislative changes as required)
* Preparing documentation, and all data input into the system and file set up.
* Lettings administration including market appraisal letters and client correspondence.
* Prepare lettings marketing details alongside fellow colleagues, ensuring details are prepared and distributed promptly.
* Run matches and mail outs for new properties, price changes and any other advertising requirements.
* Day to day management and client liaison of allocated Company management properties including maintenance management, statutory notices, and file management.
* Liaise regularly with fellow Negotiators and Valuers about new properties.
* Regular update of office cards and window cards.
* Lettings experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* 2years+ Administration/Customer Service experience.
* High standard of professional appearance.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* The ability to plan and prioritise your own workload.
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written).
* Great attention to detail.
* PC Literate in MS office and able to use Excel and Word.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors&Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA),Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you