Posted on Oct 28, 2022 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Solution Architect. This role is based in Croydon and you may required on site once a week.
The role is deemed outside IR35, therefore the candidate can use their own limited company.
The candidate may have to go through Security Clearance and NPPV3 if successful, if they do not currently hold active clearance.
- AWS solutions architecture (certified at least SA Associate)
- Experience of designing highly secured cloud platforms
- Exposure to platform development (DevOps)
- Experience defining architectural patterns and principles for consumption of development teams
Key Technical Skills
- Experience of designing multi account organisation based AWS solutions (preferably landing zones, control tower etc)
- Formal approach to defining and describing architecture - TOGAF/Cap arch framework certified
- Client facing experience to elicit architecturally significant requirements
- Experience designing solutions based on Kubernetes in AWS (EKS or an alternative).
- Experience of designing solutions including day 1 & 2 qualities (observability etc)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.