Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by Heads Recruitment
Experienced Field Service Engineer, reporting to the Driver Manager, to participate in the delivery, installation and engineer of large domestic appliances (i.e. washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration etc.) as part of a one- or two-man team. You will be expected to provide high quality maintenance, service and repair of white goods / domestic appliances for a variety of branded products to customers in the field.
• To provide maintenance, service and repair of white goods / domestic appliances for a variety of branded products to customers in the field.
• Use experience/ trainingto diagnose faults using calculations and testing equipmentin the field with the aim to ensure a first time fix on all customers repairs.
• Testing resistance and continuity to identify.
• Carry out the safe removal and fitting of parts and the reassembling of appliances as required, ensuring the correct tools are used.
• Carry out repairs to the required quality and safety standards of the MM Group and EU regulations.
• Providing customers with accurate information on products & services as required.
• Removal of appliances that pose a risk of danger e.g. electrical/ fire.
• Completing hardwired installations for electrical appliances ensuring completion of certification/sign off on successful installations.
• Comply with any inspection requirements from internal or external parties.
• To take responsibility for the collection and return of components as required and/or keys from internal/ external parties
• Provide reliable & trustworthy customer service at all times. Ensuring working areas are kept tidy and left in an excellent condition following each job.
• To complete any paperwork deemed necessary and ensure it is kept up to date and signed by relevant people.
• To undertake regular refresher and new product training internally and/or externally to ensure skills and knowledge are up to date and comply with legal regulations
Our Client provides one-stop-shop product sourcing and supply solutions for the UK's leading retailers.
Russell James Recruitment
Concept Information Technology
Kingfisher Recruitment Specialists Limited
Ernest Gordon Recruitment Limited