IT Control Auditor/Tester
Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
IT Internal Controls Analyst
Join a global company in an effort to ensure SOX compliance in their internal systems. You will work closely with IT and Accounting to document and diagram process flows. Your efforts will help ensure that effective IT controls are in place and functioning properly. This position requires polished communication skills and the ability to work with a small team centered around Internal IT Controls Management.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Control Analyst to make a high impact by offering their expertise and problem solving skills to create controls that will effect many systems company wide. Join this highly collaborative team and offer your expertise to coach, consult and problem solve.
This is a direct hire position located in Kennesaw, GA. This position offers flex hours, casual Fridays, a collaborative work environment and the chance to work with a team who is dedicated to and proud of the work they are doing!
- 4+ years IT Audit, Compliance or Control Testing Experience
- SOX Experience
- ERP experience (Oracle or SAP highly preferred)
- IT Application Control Testing
- Experience with documentation, process narratives, flow charts
- Excellent communication skills, consultative personality
- Advanced database query skills - ACL, Monarch, Excel, etc
- Bachelors Degree