Maintenance Engineer £19K - £30K
Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by Manpower
Salary £19,000 - £30,000 + Company Bonus (10%)
Various Shift Patterns
Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of enclosures for the electrical, electronic and IT markets.
With dedicated, highly motivated and skilled staff, they have achieved market dominance through a commitment to providing its customers with excellence in every respect.
They hold the prestigious Investors in People Silver award and are committed to the training and development of all their staff. As such this is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company.
Recently my client was voted the 2019 Manufacturer of the Year at the Western Morning News Business Awards
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance we are looking for a multi-skilled Engineer with practical experience of maintenance and fault diagnostics in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, electronics and PLCs.
Duties and responsibilities will include; inspection and repair of machines, fixtures and fittings, planned and preventative maintenance, responding to breakdowns, replenishment and maintenance of machine spares, liaising with machine manufacturers and spares suppliers, contributing to the continuous improvement of TPM and OEE (machine availability).
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of responsiveness and proactivity.
- The ability to build productive working relationships.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective prioritisation and decision making within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under his / her own initiative.
- A good level of computer literacy.
Qualifications and experience:
- Apprenticeship / minimum of level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Access to a rewards portal, providing discounts at over 850 retail stores.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension scheme which will match your contributions up to 5%.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please contact Sammi on .