Project Manager - Humberside
Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by CK GROUP
My client are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join their Remediation Team, focusing specifically on products within the Home and Hygiene portfolios to ensure that they are safe for use and compliant with local legislation at the point of sale. Developing relationships is key for this role, as you will work extensively with other departments such as Safety, Quality and Regulatory.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a long established and highly successful consumer health business, one that is continually investing and focusing upon research and innovation.
The salary and benefits on offer are extremely competitive.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Good degree in a relevant technical discipline with experience working in the FMCG or related industries.
· Some level of Project Management experience.
· Proven track record in defining and delivering projects.
· A solid understanding of the entire product lifecycle and the product development process.
· Experience in Microsoft Office package.
· Experience in Trackwise or any other Change Control systems would be preferred but not mandatory.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44539 in all correspondence.