FEED Project manager
Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by Navartis Ltd
- Project Manager, FEED Project Manager, Design Manager
- East London, Ilford, Romford, London
Salary / Benefits:
- 55,000 to 70,000 negotiable depending upon experience.
- Immediate starts available (Notice pending)
- My client is an industry leading Consultancy specialising in the delivery of major infrastructure projects across the Power, Construction and Engineering sectors. With an abundance of upcoming projects, they are looking to expand their team
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 5 years experience as a Project Manager
- Strong experience of Project Managing large civil projects at Design Stage
- Understanding of the delivery of large power projects including Civil, Construction and M&E activities
- Eligible to work in the UK and able to achieve basic security clearance
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A Project management qualification
- Worked in the Nuclear sector in the past
- Good understanding of consultancy work
To Project Manage a major high value power project across both the Design and Implementation stages. Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating with the client and all subcontractors
- Managing the commercial and design teams
- Working with local authorities.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.