Outbound Lead Prospecting - Sales Development Representative
Posted on Jan 26, 2019 by Merch Monster
Merch Monster is looking to hire multiple Sales Development Representatives to help get us to the next level in 2019! This is an entry-level position and we are open to hiring recent college graduates.
Based on clearly defined target profiles for prospects, the Sales Development Representative will:
- Build + clean prospecting lists for sales and marketing activities
- Perform outbound prospecting activities via email
- Qualify leads over the phone
- Respond to and nurture leads via email
- Pass qualified leads to account representatives
- Track lead activities in Salesforce
Merch Monster is the Bay Area's premier high-volume screen printer and embroiderer. In the last 4 years we've built a fantastic book of business including UC Berkeley, Visa, The North Face, Warner Music, Sony Music, Atlantic Records, and many more.
- Over 40+ positive reviews on Yelp!
Merch Monster is located in Oakland on the beautiful Embarcadero waterfront, close to downtown and Jack London Square.
- Beautiful brick warehouse built in 1883, originally a cotton mill
- Lots of parking
- Centrally located in the East Bay close to the freeway
- Not easily accessible by public transportation. 35 minutes walk from Fruitvale BART. Probably need a car or bike.
Goal Based Commission:
- 50% # of qualified leads generated per month
- 50% total $ volume on deals closed
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company sponsored health and dental benefit plans
- Ability to directly impact the success of the company and our clients
- Gain valuable experience working in a professional office environment
How To Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to apply (at) merchmonster.net or apply through Indeed. No phone calls please.
Produce 10 new qualified opportunities per month Deal size: $50,000
Merch Monster is one of the leading screen printing companies in the SF Bay Area. In the past 3 years we've scaled from $0 to $1MM in sales! Our clients include UC Berkeley, Visa, The North Face, Warner Music, Sony Music, Atlantic Records, and many more.