AX System Support Analyst - Wiltshire - £ to £
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
Dynamics AX Systems Support Analyst - MS Dynamics AX- (£ to £) - Wiltshire - Full Time
Dynamics AX Systems Support Analyst
Job Description for Dynamics AX System Support Analyst
A large manufacturer in the Wiltshire area are currently looking for the best Dynamics AX Support Analyst to work on large interesting AX projects. My client currently work on an AX 2012 system and are considering moving towards D365 in the near future. My client offers a great working environment where progression and rewards are given. My client is offering continuous training, certifications, a great salary and benefits. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for Dynamics AX System Support Analyst
- To set-up branches within MS Dynamics AX.
- To liaises with all the consultants and third party clients.
- Assist in systems testing and implementation.
- To take on lead AX Functional/Support issues.
- To train first time users of the system.
- Be the first point of contact with regards to AX related issues.
Requirements for Dynamics AX System Support Analyst
- Previous experience with AX 2012.
- Experience with either the Finance, Manufacturing, Production and T&L modules in AX.
- Good functional knowledge and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business processes and business practices.
- Great communication and problem solving skills.
Benefits for Dynamics AX System Support Analyst
- Great base salary with executive benefits which include:
- Medical aid
- 25 holidays
- Car allowance
- Training and certifications
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on , or alternatively email your CV to .
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.