Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
Are you looking for the chance to work with a highly technical and knowledgeable Infrastructure and Network team?
A global organisation who are steadily growing are expanding their 3rd line team and looking for an Infrastructure & Network engineer to join their world class team. You'll be assisting in the support and managing the availability of all aspects of the global IT network, servers and infrastructure via day to day management of antivirus, patch management, back-up and performance logging.
In addition to the above you'll also get the opportunity to support on global projects and deployments.
Required technical skills;
- Networking: Switching, routing, firewall, WiFi, VPN, traffic shaping/acceleration
- Virtualisation: Esxi hosts with vCenter
- Exchange: On-premise, hybrid, Office365
- Storage: 3PAR, Nimble, MSA arrays - FC and ISCSI
- Server Operating systems: 2012 R2, 2016 - OS hardening and best practice, GPO's, DFS, DHCP, DNS, NPS
- Active Directory: Topology design, optimisation, security and administration
- Security: Anti-Virus, Web Filtering, email scanning, NTFS
- Backup/Recovery: Veeam - backup and restore operations
- Monitoring - SNMP, WMI, syslog
- Hardware: Server, storage builds
- 3rd line BAU support to local and global service desk
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + Bonus!
- Guaranteed Career Progression
- Life Insurance & Pension
- High performance incentives
( Windows Server / Office 365 / WAN/LAN / Virtualisation / Deployments / Configuration / Active Directory / Antivirus / Telephony / Disaster recovery )
If you would like further infomation get intouch with Jemma Nancarrow on or call direct on .