Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Procurement People
Role: Temp to Perm / 3 month FTC to Perm
You have the opportunity to work for a company whose average length of service is twelve years, offering growth and development in the capital equipment industry. The company are now looking for a Buyer to purchase a quality product that meets the specification and delivered on time.
Commutable from: Coventry, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Solihull, Rugby, Gaydon
• Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will obtain value for money from all suppliers satisfying company objectives, specific requirements and compliance with group purchasing initiatives.
• You will develop long terms working relationships with suppliers ensuring that the proper contracts are made for the supply of goods and services at the right price, at the right place and the right quality.
• Represent purchasing team on project meetings liaising with project teams in engineering.
• Prior to committing to a supplier, you will ensure that both the commercial and outstanding technical issues are resolved.
As a successful Buyer you will have experience in the following:
• The ideal candidate will be CIPs qualified or working towards a CIPs level four or five and the company will sponsor individuals who are looking to take these levels of CIPs.
• Buying in a project environment with experience of purchasing packaged capital equipment preferably in automotive but not essential.
• Those with experience of SAP will be at a distinct advantage.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that can offer growth and development. You will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £40,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Buyer, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Alex on to discuss your application in more detail.