Customer Service Admin - Financial Services £22-£24k
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Office Angels
Customer Service Administrator
Leasing Finance Experience Desirable
£22,000 - £24,000 DOE + Fantastic Benefits
We are delighted to support one of the UK's leading Asset Finance businesses who are based locally in central Bracknell. We currently have at least 5 roles available for a brand new and exciting team! Our client is looking for process driven and highly detailed Customer Service Administrators to create a brand new team. This role will suit someone who enjoys customer contact as well as "getting the job done". You will have previously managed processes from start to finish as well as wrapping up end of life contracts. You will be patient and knowledgeable in your field as well as have excellent relationship building techniques.
As well as a career full of enthusiasm and progression our client offers free parking, private medical, 33 days annual leave inclusive as well as a large pension contribution. You will be accountable for vendor queries which will include a vast amount of administration that will always have to be in tip top condition!
You will take ownership for resolving vendor queries as well as providing a polite and courteous service to clients.
- Maximise first time resolution rate and overall customer experience
- Manage all inbound calls and emails within the expected SLA
- Ensure positive and satisfactory response to the customer's expectations are met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local sales and vendor teams to ensure that SLA's are being adhered to
- Participate in projects as required
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service Administration/Order Processing Role for a asset finance or leasing business
- We will consider applications from a non leasing background however the experience would have to be similar and exceptional
- To be able to demonstrate strong customer relation/negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical and administration skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within an un supervised environment
- Graduate qualification within business, economics or accountancy would be desirable but not essential
If you are looking for a new challenge where you can make the role your own, as well as work within a dynamic and forward thinking business who value their staff then please contact Paige Harding or Laura Cranford on or or
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy