Senior Sales Administrator (Advertising)
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Mercury Talent Ltd
Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Sales Administrator for a leading Advertising agency based on the Surrey/ Hampshire Border. The role of Senior Sales Administrator will support two senior directors within the Advertising business as well as support with high level advertising campaign administration.
You will receive 22 days holiday rising to 25 with years service. Matched Pension contribution, Training and Development through courses and qualifications, FREE Parking, Company reward holiday annually. Personal trainer and Exercise classes.
The Role of Senior Sales Administrator
- Full admin Support to the two Directors within the advertising campaign business
- Responsible for the administration of the Site Lists for campaigns which are live
- Working with Photoshop to ensure the photography for small campaigns are created
- Managing Photography for larger campaigns are produced on time and on budget
- Invoicing and management of Invoicing input on to the relevant system
- Managing the CRM Database both accuracy and input of Live CRM database Microsoft Dynamics
- Working with external suppliers to chase up Campaign Artwork
- Producing simple mock ups for any new campaign proposals
- Administration of new Quotations for Advertising Campaigns
- Reporting on success of Advertising Campaigns making sure they follow the After Sales process
- Managing Campaign locations for both briefing and follow up feedback
- Producing Powerpoint Presentations as well keeping sector presentations up to date
- Researching potential sector information which could determine campaign quotes
About you the Senior Sales Administrator
- High Energy/ Proactive with a positive and fun demeanour
- Strong interest in Media and Advertising
- Strong Prioritisation/ Organisational skills
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- A natural leader with confidence and flair
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Word Excel and Powerpoint
- Office leadership ability in order to provide a supportive working environment for the office as a whole.
- Strong Administration and coordination skills
If you are looking for a busy and fast paced Senior Sales Administration role with in a fun Advertising agency do not delay contact Mercury Talent today?