Evening Cleaner Sherman Tx
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Calgar Enterprises LLC.
You will be part of a team that cares about Calgar Enterprises customers and strive to exceed their expectations in all services that we offer. You will be part of a company with maintenance services that focus on the bigger picture as a valued facilities team member, providing a clean and healthy environment for each facility.
This position is for Sunday - Wednesday - 10 hour shifts
- Part of a company who always Promotes within
- potential overtime available
- 90 day review with potential Raise
- Direct Employee
- consistent work
?Duties include: Cleaning restrooms break rooms, and client offices which consist of gathering trash, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and general cleaning duties as required, and as instructed. Must be able to lift trash bags from containers.
- Candidate needs to have a strong attention to detail and the ability to perform the necessary tasks is required.
- Prior Custodial/Janitorial experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills, bilingual is a plus, but not required. English is required to be able to communicate with other staff and clients.
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, and drug screening, must be legal to work in the United States.