Investment Banking Analyst - Global Industrials Group
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by UBS
Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
- manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
- identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
- demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
- build strong relationships with internal and external clients
You'll be working in the Global Industrials Group in Chicago
- a university degree in finance, accounting or law
- experience in investment banking, accountancy, law, strategic consultancy, or a similar financial services profession
- solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
- an excellent communicator
- a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Job Reference # 183969BR