Data Analyst - Delta One Strat team
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Morgan Stanley USA
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a global leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Delta One Strats team in New York.
• Acquire, review, and research new data
• Automate data retrieval and produce derived datasets
• Work with traders to design and implement new applications for data
• Enhance data analysis platform
• Python, KDB/q, Unix, SQL. Familiarity with Jupyter Notebook is a plus.
• Team player, good communication skills, self-starter, detail oriented
• Bachelor's degree majoring in Statistics/ Computer Science / Math / Engineering or related fields
• Advanced quantitative and data science skills in Python. Familiarity with equity trading and finance a plus.
• 2+ years experience required Data Analyst - Delta One Strat team