Mechanical Design Engineer - Manchester
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Penguin Recruitment Ltd
£30,000 per annum + benefits
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working in collaboration with a multi-discipline building services consultancy looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team in their Manchester office.
Our client offers a range of services including: M&E Design, Renewable Energy & Sustainability, Part L Building Compliance, and more, with contracts across the country.
In you role as a Mechanical Engineer you will be joining vibrant team, with a range of duties and responsibilities, such as:
- Building Management & Control Systems
- Air Conditioning & Comfort Cooling Plant
- Mechanical Ventilation Systems
- Combined Heat & Power Generation
To be considered for this role, ideally, you will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar eole
- A relevant degree, such as; Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Building Services, or Energy Engineering and Sustainability
- Experience with design software, such as AutoCAD, CAD, or Revit
On offer of this position, our client is willing to offer a competitive starting salary plus benefits, and comprehensive personal and professional development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly.