Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by The Talent Boutique
Operations Manager - London Borough of Kingston Region
A fantastic, well established ambitious and growing SME is seeking an Operations Manager to join their Management Team on a permanent basis
In this environmentally focused technology company you will be an integral member of the management team responsible for managing Health and Safety, IT, Quality Assurance and Facilities group wide.
You will manage the day to day running of these support functions ensuring compliance at all times with the required regulations and frameworks.
This role is pivotal in ensuring the smooth operation of the business. You will have responsibility for ensuring the business is compliant, safe and productive, with overall responsibility Health, Safety and Environment sitting with you.
You will require an organised, practical and proactive approach with the ability to build strong teams. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver a quality service to the Group.
Looking for a company able to deliver on career progression?
The company has ambitious growth plans and is looking for a pro-active and forward-thinking Operations Manager to embark on this exciting journey with them every step of the way.
Why work for this company?
In addition to a competitive starting salary the employer has a real focus on the well-being of their team and promotes many company benefits and incentives, including supporting a healthy work life balance.
This role will require you to be proactive and methodical when approaching the development and implementation of the Operations. You will be part of a wider fast paced, agile and focused team of individuals who are all striving for one common goal.
You will be required to:
- Be an advocate for, promote and maintain, the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Maintain accurate forecast information for business reporting
- Own all facilities contracts and their corresponding relationships
- Manage the Group health and safety programme
- Understand the nuances of the ISO standards 14001, 9001 and 15001
- Own the GDPR compliance programme alongside Subject Matter Experts and Head of Department's
- Manage the function that overarches the health and safety, IT and quality assurance for the Group
- Recruit and develop team members
- Develop, nurture and manage external supplier relationships
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- Experience Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
- Proven line manager's experience of professional staff including performance management, motivation and staff development
- Excellent Excel and reporting skills
- Excellent planning and presentation skills
If you tick the below boxes we would love to hear from you:
- A proven leader who is proactive and focused on quality.
- Outcome focused
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Able to build positive relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
- Committed to providing the highest possible standards of work
If this is the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please ensure your CV is up to date prior to application.
Due to volume of applications we are not always able to come back to unsuccessful parties to provide feedback.
Please keep an eye on The Talent Boutiques social media and website for more information about what we do, market insights and job seeking tips!
The Talent Boutique acts as an Employment Agency for Permanent and Fixed Term Contract Recruitment.
The Talent Boutique does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and adheres to all other relevant UK legislation.
Please Note: We are only able to accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK
Diocese of Salford
Straight Line Retail Recruitment
Royal Voluntary Service
Greenwich & Bexley Credit Union
The People Pod