Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Premier Engineering
JOB- Electrical Design Engineer - for Building Services
RATE- £25-£35p/hour with a negotiable salary for the permanent side.
TERM- 3-6-month contract - to then become a permanent position
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineer (or equivalent)
- Ability to read and work to mechanical/electrical drawings
- Seeing projects from conception to completion - worth £10mil+
- Experience using Amtech/Relux/Dialux/Hevacomp
- Dealing and working with all members of a team on site.
The Electrical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Support the development of product activities of the Engineering team
- Arrange materials required through liaison with purchasing team and suppliers
- Administrative duties and helping with project management
- Monitoring junior staff members and undertaking engineering designs using Amtech, Relux, Dialux or Hevacomp
- Working with Estimators to understand costs and budget for each of the projects
- Experience using CAD/AutoCad
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer for Building Services and are looking for a role to start as soon as possible based in London, then please hit apply.