Service Desk Analyst, Liquidlogic's System - Inside IR35
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Hays
Service Desk Support, Customer Services, Liquidlogic's Children's Case Management System (LCS).
Your new company
A great opportunity to join a well-known Council in East London has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst. This is a 6month contract to start ASAP at £250-£300/Day - Depending on the experience
Your new role
You will be responsible for some service desk support, assisting high volume of users with queries and solve issues. You will also support Liquidlogic's Children's Case Management System (LCS).
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you need to have:
- Previous experience as Service desk Analyst
- Previous Experience with Liquidlogic's Children's Cade Management System (LCS)
- Previous experience with customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with high volume of users
- Very good problem solving skills
What you'll get in return
Immediate contract to start ASAP with the possibility of an extension and to go on permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.