Senior Performance Data Analyst
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Hays
A Senior Performance Data Analyst temp job in Brighton for £78 per hour
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator, situated in offices next to Brighton railway station, requires a Senior Performance Data Analyst on a temporary contract until the end of March 2019. The job has a pay rate of exactly £78.57 per hour over a 35 hour week, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be able to clearly demonstrate in their CV that they:
- Understands the value of analysis, how to contribute with impact, and what data sources, analytical techniques and tools can be used at each point throughout the digital product lifecycle to provide evidence for design decisions.
- Understands and can help teams apply a range of techniques to analyse data and provide insight
- Enables the team to develop a performance framework including key performance indicators (KPIs) for a service or product.
- Understands and can identify who users are and their needs based on evidence. Has experience in meeting user needs across a variety of channels. Able to integrate digital analytics with qualitative data, such as user surveys and user research, to develop hypotheses for testing
- Is aware of quality assurance techniques including those used by other analytical professions
- Able to set up a system to get data ready for use and specify how data should be cleansed and prepared. Able to bring data together from different sources and communicate the limitations of data
- Stays abreast of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies
- Capable of ensuring compliance against constraints by adapting products, with a particular focus on data security and privacy including data protection.
- Relevant IT software applications include: SiteCore, Google Analytics, ATI, MS Azure search, Readability.io, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, Google Search Console/ Moz/ SEO Quake.
- Regulation principles and best practice
- Data Protection Act/Freedom of Information principles
- Standard Office IT software applications.
Click apply to upload your CV and be considered for one face to face interview, ahead of an immediate start.