Senior Support Analyst / Infrastructure Analyst (night shifts only)
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Avanade
Avanade is looking for MCSA Certified Infrastructure Analyst (night shifts only) to join our growing team based in Cobalt Business Park. North Newcastle. The office is easily accessible by bus or a car (parking on site is available).
About the role: (Infrastructure analyst/ Desktop Consultant)
The role is available due to internal progression. You will join our CMS team, which plays an extremely important part in providing managed service support for our clients.
Working as a Senior Support analyst you will be:
• MCSA Certified (as minimum requirement)
• Experienced in one of the following: Exchange/ skype for Business/ SharePoint/ Office 365/ Azure;
• experienced in troubleshooting of Windows Server 2012R2 OS
• Able to use and analyse information to assist incident resolution
• Able to use PowerShell to run scripts templates, develop own scripts and share with Operational/ Delivery leadership to improve operational performance across clients
• Experienced of and have a strong knowledge of Windows Server/ Active Directory
Infrastructure analyst/ Desktop Support day to day duties:
• provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our clients
• Reduce the flow of incidents to higher level engineers by good validation.
• Be able to maintain a view of own workload and Identify Incidents that are approaching SLA breach and escalate to Operational Leads for action
• Promptly and accurately dispatch the alerts to reactive engineers
• Adhere to high standards in regard to work/case notes, including as much relevant detail as possible
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at
What we offer:
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
• We encourage our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
• We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology.
• You'll have opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training