Project Manager/ Construction/ NHS/ South-West
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Morgan Hunt UK Limited
*** Project Manager Required/ Construction/ NHS Trust/ South-West***
My client is currently seeking a Project manager in London with previous health care experience.
£180.00- £300.00 p.day
Contract 3-6 Months
- Budget responsibility from £5k to £5m
- Managing multiple capital projects from inception through to completion.
- Briefing, commissioning and monitoring solicitors, architects and building services.
- Negotiating with local planning authorities
- Produce specifications, tender documentations, drawings, cash flow forecasts and project programmes.
Education & Professional qualifications
- Chartered Construction professional (RICS, RIBA)
- Degree/ Diploma - construction/Engineering
- Health and safety construction knowledge
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Comprehensive ability to use AutoCAD
- Communicate clearly and effectively within a customer focused environment
The successful candidate must have a health care background.
If you would like more information:
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role