Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Contract Type - Permanent
Location - Sussex
Salary - up to £75,000 plus package
Client: Specialist in the industrial sector with projects ranging from £2 - £10 million. You will initially be managing 5 industrial units in Sussex.
Position: Seeking Project Manager responsible for a Team of Site Managers - reporting to a Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for the Build, Health & Safety and Processes for the Client.
- Responsible for Build including managing Management, Health & Safety and Finance
- Ensuring project is delivered safely through effective planning & use of method and risk assessments
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved and monitored throughout the course of the build
- Liaising with Commercial Team and Manage and maintain the project budgetary requirements
- Main point of contact for Client, Sub-Contractors and Public.
- Managing completion and the handover to the client
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place; while maintaining budget for successful completion of the project.
- Providing regular progress updates to Directors
- Previous experience as a Project Manager managing steel frame projects
- Project experience in Industrial, Retail or warehouse in preferable.
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS is essential
- Highly Organised
- Good problem solvers
- Work well under pressure
What you will get in return -
- Basic Salary up to £75,000
- Internal Progression and training available
- Good work life balance
What to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. Or please call Lauren at RandstadCPE on . If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Tank Recruitment Limited
TDA Recruitment Ltd
G2 Recruitment Solutions
TDA Recruitment Ltd