Project Manager Fit-out London
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by X4 Group
An award-winning interior fit-out contractor based in the City is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their business. This Project Manager will join the specialist commercial contractor to work on a host of projects ranging from £500,000 to £10 million in value.
This person will have experience as a Project Manager within the London construction sector, preferably on commercial projects although experience in the wider construction market will be considered.
Project Manager professional requirement:
- Cut and Carve refurbishment is vital as there is a heavily structural alteration to the existing frame on this premises.
- MUST have experience working on projects up to £10 million
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a no.1 on site is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Time management and organisation.
- Programming and planning, critiquing design processes.
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
This is a client-facing role that demands the utmost professionalism in dealing with staff from all areas of business, including challenging and high-profile clientele.
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch with the latest version of your CV, send an email to or call for more information.
They are holding interviews week commencing Monday 28th January, with a view to start the successful individual as soon as possible.