Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Staff One
Staff One are looking for an FLT Driver/ Production operative to help with the daily running and production of a a client that forge bespoke Stone.
The FLT Driver role includes Counterbalance operation, in which a license is necessary and also the ability to work hard demanding labour in keeping with the production operative role this includes Lifting, pressing and shifting materials.
Production Operative/ FLT/ Forklift truck driver/ Counterbalance operative/ Manufacturing/ Operative.
Production Operatives need to be committed to working various working hours. Shift work, which including nights and weekends.
This role would be suitable for anyone living wihin 20 miles or 50 minutes of Buxton, Be it Sheffield, Chesterfield, Derbyshire etc
The hours are :
6am- 4pm Monday to Thursday 6am - Lunchtime on Friday
6pm - 6am (night Shifts) Monday to Friday
Over time hours are available on request. Bonus's are easily reached.
To produce high quality stone type products according to the clients specification and safe working environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Producing high quality products
- Quality control checks
- Operating various machinery inc. FLT Counterbalance
- Complete daily production and quality records
- Clean and maintain the work area
* Complying with all Health & Safety practices and policies * Multitasking between departments.
- Reliable and well motivated.
- Maintaining good attendance and time keeping record
- Experience in similar field and FLT Counterbalance would be an advantage
- Team player
- Basic numeric skills
Demands of the job:
Please be aware that the work is in a labour intensive environment and the following are intrinsic aspects of this position:
- Lifting of loads
- Physically demanding
- Night working
- Prolonged standing
The worker may also be required to:
- Work overtime in accordance with working time regulations (days, afemoons and nights) * Work with Base materials, noise and machinery
- Communicating (with team members / team leader)
- Lone working or in teams
- Working at height
- Operating mobile plant.
Within this role of FLT and Production Operative you will be required To help with the day to day running of a busy manufacturer.
The roles include heavy lifting, labouring, FLT driving, Pressing, Moulding and all within keeping of strict Health and safety regulations.
The FLT side to the job is less so than the Labouring aspect around 70% Labouring and 30% FLT
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Nation wide leader in their field. With over 100 years experience supply customers across the world.
Keywords: FLT, Buxton, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Derbyshire, Production, Manufacturing
Impact Recruitment Ltd