Project Manager - Facades
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
A Project Manager is required to work for a well-established facades company based in Essex. The company are specialists within the facades sector and have worked on multiple projects with main and specialist contractors for over 30 years. This company have been successfully growing within London and the home counties. The client specialises on residential, commercial, educational and health-care sectors. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing, friendly company.
The most suitable Project Manager will have previous Main Contractor or Specialist Contractor experience and have a proven track record of completing projects on time. The ideal Project Manager will have a sound technical knowledge of facade materials and systems.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Delivering high-value facade projects up to the value of £1m+
- Running multiple projects simultaneously
- Working on projects in London and surrounding areas
- Managing sub-contract labour
- Oversee all works and run a clean and functioning site
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Previous facades / curtain walling / dry lining experience
- SSSTS / SMSTS Qualified
- CSCS card
- First Aid trained
- Sound technical knowledge
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- 25 days holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.