Production SMT Operator
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Stafffinders
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an experienced Production SMT Operator, starting early January 2019, the position is a temporary ongoing post with a view to a 12-18 month contract.
We are able to offer, excellent hourly pay rates/competitive holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE POSITION
To provide build, assemble and test finished goods within the Production SMT Department, specifically to:-
· Set up and operate SMT line automated production equipment to include
· Screen printer, pick and place machine, re flow oven and AOI Machine
· Set up and operation of selective through hole automated solder machine
· Re-work/repair of PCB's using hand soldering techniques
· First line maintenance of all SMT automated and ancillary equipment
· To assist Engineering with NPD builds through the SMT process
· To provide timely feedback to a supervisor regarding production issues/concerns
· To work safely and comply with the company health and safety policy
· To undertake any other reasonable job/tasks as and when required
· To comply with company procedures at all times