Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Pursuit Resources Group Ltd
Are you experienced, driven and confident, with a background in Construction? Do you have experience in Project Management or Project Support? Are you looking to work for a highly successful, award-winning company? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our client, an award-winning, specialist team of property experts who deliver bespoke work, based in the Essex area.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the role of the Project Manager is both client facing and contractor/consultant facing; responsible for leading projects and supporting the Project Management Office (PMO) to achieve project delivery on time and on budget.
Duties will include:
- Assist in pricing, negotiating and financial management of projects with assistance from the PMO.
- Management of any subcontractors, consultants and external parties involved in project deliveries.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Define and document procedures, disciplines and recording, and reporting standards throughout a project's life.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake procurement for purchasing of items required for projects.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as required by the Senior Project Manager.
- Overseeing costings and supplier invoices during a project with support of the PMO.
- Oversee all stages of the project to completion.
- Organise the distribution of drawing packages to all parties.
You will have:
- Basic experience/knowledge of construction industry or shop fitting/interior design fit out.
- Previous experience of project management or project support within an Agency/Client Services or project management office environment.
- Previous experience working with new home developers (Preferable not essential)
- Project Management such as Prince 2 Qualification or similar (Preferable)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has an interest in the construction industry/interior design or architecture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, reputable & rapidly growing comapny who offer a social, vibrant working environment, great benefits package, career development opportunities & free onsite parking!
TDA Recruitment Ltd
G2 Recruitment Solutions
TDA Recruitment Ltd