Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Spectrum Recruitment
Looking for a permanent position within a Manufacturing environment? See below and Apply!
Our well established client in Flitwick is seeking 2 or 3 production operatives to join the hard-working team on a permanent basis.
You will have to follow health and safety procedures correctly and be constantly checking and looking to improve the quality of your work.
This will involve:
- Prompt reporting of all incidents however minor
- To be able to produce high quality products consistently
- Follow all operative procedures
- Maintaining a tidy work space
- Learn all areas of the production aspect
- Accurate completion of all paperwork
- Participate in continuous improvement
Working hours are Monday - Friday with alternate weeks of 6AM - 2PM & 2PM - 10PM but doing 12PM - 8PM on Fridays.
This position will come with an annual salary of £20,453