Production Operator - temporary
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Gi Group
3 month temp contract
6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm (alternate shift patterns - must be available for both)
Full Time hours
Our reputable pharmaceutical client in looking for a new production operator to join the existing friendly team. To ensure that operations conducted are performed in accordance with the requirements of Eisai Corporate Standards, Eisai Quality System, GMP and GDP Guidelines and Industry Standards.
- Are you hard working, reliable with a positive work ethic?
- Do you live locally to Hatfield and able to work both early and late shifts?
- Full training will be provided but the right attitude and ability to start work asap is essential!
Job Specific Responsibilities
* Recording appropriate metrics to monitor adherence to production schedules, equipment utilisation, right first time batch records and adherence to SOP and training schedules.
* Responsible for compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices in areas of responsibility
* Responsible for compliance to health and safety procedures in areas of responsibility
* Support Engineering and Contractor activities
* To set-up production equipment to ensure correct functionality and calibration compliance.
* Operate production equipment and automated systems within the validated process Parameters.
* Conduct manual packaging operations.
* Carry out in-process tests, yield calculations, product sampling and inspection to ensure all production meets predefined quality attributes
* Carry out Production Facility Cleaning and Sink and Drain Disinfection.
* Dismantle, clean and reassemble equipment, ensuring it is well maintained
* Participate in quality investigations.
* Identify continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Claire Paas on;
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.