Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Novo UK
Senior Site Manager / Project Manager | Residential | £70,000 - £73,000 | Cambridge | Permanent
You will feel right at home at this outstanding housebuilder
From humble beginnings nearly 50 years ago, this outstanding company has gone from strength to strength and now proudly sits as one of the UK's leading housebuilders.
A Senior Site Manager / Project Manager is now required to join their team in Cambridge to help lead traditional build residential projects from the front, delivering high quality homes within time and budget constraints.
The Senior Site Manager / Project Manager can expect to become part of a hard-working, professional and extremely supportive business with a reputation for providing rewarding careers for their people.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day running of a site
- Directly reporting to the contract manager and construction director
- Ensuring health and safety is maintained at all times
- Dealing with a variety of sub-contractors
- At least 5 years traditional build experience within the residential sector
- Working in a Project Manager / Senior Site capacity for a minimum of 2 years
Join this modern company with traditional values
Get in touch with Ellie Goldby on !
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Nigel Frank International