Electrical Project Manager
Posted on Jan 25, 2019 by Day Webster
Package - £50K - £60K + Package
Location - Orpington & Central London
Our client are an electrical contractor who provide commercial and electrical services including building fabrication, electrical testing and remedial works overseeing works from initial design to handover stage ensuring the safe and timely delivery of all projects to budget.
They are currently looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join them.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading organisation and a remarkable project.
Reporting into a Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in Project Management
- Experience within a commercial background with remedial works too
- CSCS Card
- 2391 or 2394/95 testing and inspection certificates
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor on